04- 05- 2009  

arg.. cannot stand myself =.= i woke up this morning juz to find a pair of slippers sitting happily on the end table. Yes, the one next to my bed.. the alarm clock was there too, landing upside down. wondering how on earth the slippers can end up there, obviously not by themselves.. Well, i guess it's not that unusual for someone like me, since i can normally find myself sleeping on a packet of instant noodles, or pieces of clothes, or worse, my textbooks.

This morning i had to shove away all the clutters on the desk so that i can locate my mouse. The keyboard was half- hidden, too. And it resulted in an bigger mess on the floor.

I guess it's why my mind seems to be of a big mess recently. Well, living condition is indeed having a great impact on human's emotions after all. Yup, the fact that i'm under some kind of an emo season recently is an undeniably good example for this.. Man.. i desperately want to clean my room but really dunno where to start =.=

This entry was posted on Monday, May 04, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments