28- 04- 2009  

I know that I’m not alone, and never be. Knowing that I’m always filled with love and definitely not lacking of any material things. Then why there are times when there’s an emptiness that doesn’t stop creeping all over me? I wonder where it has gone, the normal joyful and sunny side off me. Or is it because of the weather that I’ve turned out totally gloomy? I’m not sure whether it’s because weather can effect a person’s emotion, or perhaps I’m turned somewhat sensitive out off sudden? But want thing I know for sure is that my mood swings badly during heaty days, heh.

And why am I so busy out of sudden? Recently there's a restless feeling that overwhelms me and I'm stuck =.= or am really I become that emo???

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments