15-06-2011  

We got into another fight again- big one. And I wonder what's gonna happen to us in the future. Why our future doesn't seem bright at all? God, we did and tried everything we could, yet nothing works out, why? What are you trying to do to us? Or is it your way telling us the fact that we aren't meant for each other? I thought you spoke to us through Pastor K. a few weeks ago, and that was why we kept holding on, but things just get worse and worse, is it worth to continue this journey? Or should we just quit this game and pretend as if nothing happened?

Why you gave us hope when you plan to take it all away later?

Sometimes I don't even know whether you exist or not. Like now, I don't know, really. I can't feel you anywhere and I don't hear anything from you at all. You promised you will never forsake us, but look at what's happening to our lives, where are you? Why you let all this happened to us?

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments