20- 05- 2009  


Hmm... Haven't been blogging 4 quite some time.. well basically coz i'm kinda busy wiz schoolworks (supposedly) and recently the game called plans vs. zombies has been driving me crazy. Yeah it's juz so addictive and there were times when i found myself being late for classes because of it =.=


Anyway... I found out abt the landlady trying to sell the house without telling me b4 hand, yet i still kept quite for the whole time. And yesterday i bumped into her while loitering inside the kitchen and we had some conversations over that. It turned out that she didn't feel like selling the house 4 now, as the ecconomy is no good. And then everything was solved, finally. Ya I'm at ease now. At least no need to think abt moving house for the time being. So, praise the lord ^^ Now what i need 2 do know is start worrying abt my study =.= man, my grades slipped like crazy... never fail but didn't scored well either. All the subjects are just barely at passable line =.= Now i wonder which school would accept me with these crappy marks T__T God, i pray that i'd b able 2 see changes soon~ is it too late to feel regret now??? haiz~

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 20, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments